Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Ressurection

The blog is resurrected. Or, at least I planned it to. Dunno how much longer this enthusiasm to write will be. Hopefully long enough until I can fulfill my destiny. Harr... harr... harr...

I actually there's so much I wanted to write since the last (and only entry) in this blog. But lazyness struck me good. Also there were bunch of works in my office that needed to be done (I even had to make overtimes for approx. a month). Now I'm refreshed and felt the urge to blog.

My intentions are beside writing about my thoughts and such, to write a game development tutorials in Bahasa Indonesia (my mother tongue language). Although maybe many of the tutorials are taken from some other tutorials or maybe just the translation from other English tutorials. My experience in game development is also limited. Only a year doing a project with Linux and SDL. Also it was only in 2D. It's still a long way to achieve my goal. Nevertheless, hopefully it would spark some interest to those wanting to be game developer.

No comments: